Yeti SB6C 30th Anniversary Carbon Mountain Bike
Finance available on mountinbikebitz.com
Flexible payments over 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months
Price INCLUDES 2016 Mavic Crossmax XL Pro 27.5" 650B Wheels
The Yeti SB6C 30th Anniversary Mountain Bike 2016 is a limited edition model featuring an 'old skool meets new skool' colour way with some matching component upgrades. The Yeti SB6c was built to excel on the toughest enduro tracks in the world and already has earned an EWS World Championship...
The Yeti SB6C 30th Anniversary Mountain Bike 2016 is a limited edition model featuring an 'old skool meets new skool' colour way with some matching component upgrades.
The Yeti SB6c was built to excel on the toughest enduro tracks in the world and already has earned an EWS World Championship title under factory rider Jared Graves. A super lightweight Yeti bike that pedals well, screams gravity and is tons of fun.
This limited edition Yeti SB6c has been created to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Yeti Cycles. Featuring the same standard X01 build as the SB6c with some special additions for the 30th anniversary edition; Chris King Turquoise headset, Race Face Next Carbon colour-matched crank, internal cable routing, boost rear end and full painted/colour matched Fox 36 forks.
There is a very limited number of these being made and with only 8 landing with us at Leisure Lakes Bikes you will have to be quick if you want one!
Yeti SB6C 30th Anniversary Mountain Bike Features
- Please note images are for illustraion purposes only - please see full specification list for correct spec
- X01 SB6c build
- Race Face Next Carbon colour-matched crank
- Chris King Turquoise headset
- Full painted and colour matched Fox 36 forks
- Internal cable routing
- Boost rear end - features a 148 spacing instead of a 142 on the standard SB6c for extra stiffness
Yeti SB6C Mountain Bike Features
- Switch Infinity Technology Patented Suspension System finds the perfect balance between efficiency and bump control, producing immense results both up and down hill.
- High modulus carbon fibre frame and swing arm produce exceptional strength in a light-weight design, the frame weighs in at just 5.9 pounds!
- Oversized pivot pins feature endure max bearings, boosting overall strength with minimal weight gains.
- Integrated ISCG mounts makes mounting your chainguide that extra bit easier
- Tapered inset headtube (44mm/56mm)
- Custom Chain-Slap Guards
- Internal cable routing for Shimano Di2 and Stealth Seatpost Droppers helps protect those precious cables from adverse weather conditions while also helping reduce overall resistance, and of course creating a much cleaner look!
- Removable Front Derailleur Mount
Switch Infinity Translating Pivot
The Switch Infinity technology that's been a huge talking point on the Yeti SB6 frame switches direction as the bike moves through it's travel resulting in a confidence inspiring performance that feels simply amazing on the trail. As you move through the bikes travel the pivot switches direction, early on in the movement it heads upwards, providing anti-squat and optimal pedalling.
Further along the travel the pivot eventually switches to a downwards movement, providing you with a bottomless feeling that stops any chain force from affecting how the suspension performs. All resulting in an efficient, fun to ride and most importantly high performing ride both on the up and down hill!