Spiuk Brios Road Shoes - White Black
Spiuk Brios Road Cycling Shoes
The evolutionary step up from the ZS11R, with improvements in lightness, adaptability and comfort. The excellent stiffness of its polyamide and fibreglass sole makes this shoe perfect for power transmission.
- Robust, light and elegant design
- Highly compact heat-moulded uppers
- High-flow 3 mesh panels
- New top closure strip with EVA padding
- Safe, precise fit
- Two different lengths of strip are provided to suit all foot shapes
- Stiff polyamide and fibreglass sole
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Use for: ROAD. High level/competition.
- Weight: 645g (size 42)
AIRING SHELL SYSTEM
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
THERMO MOULDABLE SHELL
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
HIGH FLOW 3
Open-panel fabric for optimal ventilation, lightness and strength.
Polyamide and glass fibre component that keeps weight down and rigidity up.
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimeter tightening and a simple pressure relief system.