2014 Yeti 29er SB95 Carbon-SRAM X9/Hope Premium Build.
"Call For Best Price....We Love To Talk Yeti!"
The ultimate big-wheeled trail bike just got better with the introduction of the new 2014 Yeti SB95 carbon…..could this be the best bike yeti have ever built?....the guys in Colorado USA think so!
Here’s what those clever chaps at yeti have to say about the new 2014 SB95C…….The Yeti SB95 carbon isn’t just the most advanced 29er we’ve ever made, or the most advanced carbon frame we’ve ever designed, it might be simply the best bike we’ve built to date.
This is the culmination of more than six years of work and testing on the SB95 platform. there’s the revolutionary switch technology suspension platform, which received rave reviews on the SB-95, for snappy pedaling and predictable bump absorption; the slack, low-slung geometry that keeps the bike attached to the trail; and a new carbon frame that makes the whole package lighter and livelier.
and now we have the SB95 Carbon, which carries the same progressive geometry, short chain stays, and five-inch travel as its 29er predecessor but wraps it all in a light, stiff high-mod carbon frame that is the result of years of r&d and testing on the trails we call home. the one-bike quiver? this could be it.
2014 SRAM X9 / Hope Premium Enduro BUILD KIT - SB95 Carbon
- Shock: 2014 Performance Factory Float CTD Kashima Factory Adjust K+
- Forks: 2014 Fox 34 F29 FLOAT Kashima 140mm CTD RLC 15MM TAPER (Reccomended)
- Wheels: Hope Pro 2 EVO on Stans Flow Rims - Gun Metal Hub
- Brakes: Hope Tech Evo X2 Brakes - 160mm Rear / 183mm Front
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Crankset: SRAM X9 2 x 10 Spd - 39 -26
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X9 10Spd Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9 10Spd
- Shifters: SRAM X9 10Spd Shifters
- Cassette: SRAM 10spd
- Chain: SRAM 10spd
- Handlebars: Race Face AM Evolve 3/4 Rise 720mm
- Stem: Race Face Ride 60mm (Other sizes available)
- Seat Post: Race Face Ride
- Saddle: SDG Bel Air Rail - Black White Logo
- Grips: Yeti Aniversary Lock-On
IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE HERE JUST CALL
Frame Specs: 2014 Yeti SB95 Carbon 29R
- Travel: 5" (127mm)
- Weight: 7.5lbs (3.4kg)
- Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD Kashima
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm shell
- Rear Wheel: 135mm spacing QR/142mm spacing 12mm axle
- Front Derailleur: Direct Mount
- Seatpost: 30.9mm diameter
Frame Features 2014 Yeti carbon SB95 29R
- Switch Technology patent pending suspension system
- Fully sealed eccentric system
- Oversized pivot pins with Enduro Max bearings
- Splined BB shell accepts removable ISCG 05
- Tapered inset Head Tube (44mm/56mm)
- Dropouts 12mm x 142 thru axle or 135mm QR
- Post mount rear brake tab
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle
- Custom chain slap guards
- Cable stops for height adjustable seatpost
- Direct Mount front derailleur.