2014 Yeti SB75 650b Wheel - MTB Mountain Bike - Turquoise - 2014 SRAM X01 Build.
If you need a custom build or just a chat please call....We love to talk Yeti!
New 2014 YetiSB75 is here......Yeti's best selling king of the mountain has just under gone a marvelous transformation and been totally updated to compete with the growing surge of "All Mountain" bikes entering the market for 2014. The new 2014 Yeti SB75 now has the much talked about 27.5" wheel or as some call it the 650b wheel platform.
The SB-75 features five inches of travel and holds true to our progressive geometry (slacker head angles, lower bb, longish top tubes). The climbing prowess of this bike is rooted in the Switch Technology: super-efficient with great small bump compliance. Turn downhill and the suspension opens up... it works better the harder you push it.
The frame features custom butted aluminum tubes that have been optimized for stiffness. This gives the bike amazing trail manners, especially when the trail gets rough.
New 2014 Yeti SB75 650b - SRAM X01 BUILD KIT
- Shock: 2014 Performance Float Fox Kashima CTD Adjust K+
- Forks: 2014 Models - Choice of Fox Float 32 / Rock Shox Pike / Fox Float 34
- Crankset: SRAM X01 32T Std - 34t or 36t Available
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 11spd
- Cassette: SRAM X01 11 spd
- Wheels: Stans ZTR - Crest Rims - Upgrades available
- Brakes/Levers: SRAM Elixr 9 Trail - Upgrade Available
- Handlebar: Easton Haven Carbon
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite (Rock Shox Reverb Upgrade available)
2014 Yeti SB75 27.5" Spec:
- Travel: 130mm
- Weight: 7.75lb
- Colours: Turquoise / Black / Yellow
- Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD Kashima (7.5”x2.0”)
- Fork Travel: 150mm or 160mm
- BB Shell: 73mm
- R Axle: 142mm x 12mm rear thru axle only
- F Mech: Direct mount (D-Type)
- Headset: Inset (zerostack) 44mm/56mm tapered.
- Seatpost: 30.9mm (reverb capable)
- Seat clamp: 35mm
- Max Rear Rotor: 203mm
- Max Rear Tyre: 2.4”
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty on frame.
- Tapered inset head tube
- Oversized pivots
- Enduro Max angular contact bearing
- Oversized fully-sealed eccentric
- 12mm x 142mm rear thru axle only
- Seat post dropper guides
- ISCG05 tabs
- Direct-mount front derailleur
- Custom elastomer chain slap guides