2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon Bike - SRAM X01 Ultimate "66" 11 Speed Yeti Build.
"Call us for best price....We Love To Talk Yeti"
Image of SB66 Carbon SRAM X01 Ultimate "66" 11 spd coming soon!
The 2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon is this years carbon MTB bike to have weather your a mountain slayer or a XC / Enduro King this bike will everything, and do it well! The Yeti SB66 Carbon Frame is a high modulus carbon fibre construction making it a very stiff and robust crabon frame whilst still maintaining that lightweight MTB carbon frame low weight. The weight of the new 2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon comes in at 6lbs, with the whole frame, and swing arm being of carbon construction.
Combine the SB66 Carbons frame construction and weight with the Yeti Switch Technology and you have yourself a Carbon MTB machine that can take on any rugged terrain from the valley's of Wales to the Glens of Scotland.
So to summarise the Yeti SB66 Carbon does it all....dont just read this, give us a call and have ago!
New 2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon - SRAM X01 Ultimate 66 Build
- Shock: 2014 Performance Float Fox Kashima CTD Adjust K+
- Forks: 2014 Models - Choice of Fox Float 32 / Rock Shox Pike / Fox Float 34
- Crankset: 2014 Race Face Next SL Carbon Direct Mount 34T - Incredibly light!
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 11spd
- Cassette: SRAM X01 11 spd
- Wheels: Mavic Crossmax Enduro (Yellow) Or Mavic Crossmax SX (White)
- Tires: Mavic Crossmax Enduro
- Brakes/Levers: 2014 Hope Race Evo E4 - Ti Bolts etc...
- Handlebar: 2014 Renthal Fat Bar Carbon - 20mm or 30mm rise
- Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb 125mm
Anything you want to change above just shout!....Cant think what though...nice build!!
- Travel: 160mm
- Weight: 6lb
- Colours: Black/Grey, Black/Turq Decals - Natural Matt Finish
- Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD Kashima (8.5”x2.5”)
- Fork Travel: 150mm or 160mm
- BB Shell: 73mm
- R Axle: 142mm x 12mm rear thru axle only
- F Mech: Direct mount (D-Type)
- Headset: Inset (zerostack) 44mm/56mm tapered.
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Seat clamp: 35mm
- Max Rear Rotor: 203mm
- Max Rear Tyre: 2.4”
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Other information: The SB66c can be fitted with coil rear shock
- High modulus, hand-laid carbon fibre main frame and swing arm
- Tapered inset head tube
- Oversized pivots
- Enduro Max angular contact bearing
- Oversized fully-sealed eccentric
- 12mm x 142mm rear thru axle only
- Seat post dropper guides
- Removable ISCG mount
- Direct-mount front derailleur
- Custom elastomer chain slap guides
- 67 degree head angle with Fox 32 150, 65.9 degree head angle with Fox 36 160
- 17.1" / 434mm chain stays
- 13.4" / 340mm bottom bracket height
2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon