2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon Bike - SRAM Premium Enduro Build.
"Call us for best price....We Love To Talk Yeti"
Actual Pictures of SRAM X9 Premium Build Yeti SB66 Carbon is featured...Entry level build, drop dead looks!.....Order it today we build it you ride it!
The 2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon is this years carbon MTB bike to have weather your a mountain slayer or a XC / Enduro King this bike will everything, and do it well! The Yeti SB66 Carbon Frame is a high modulus carbon fibre construction making it a very stiff and robust crabon frame whilst still maintaining that lightweight MTB carbon frame low weight. The weight of the new 2014 Yeti SB66 Carbon comes in at 6lbs, with the whole frame, and swing arm being of carbon construction.
Combine the SB66 Carbons frame construction and weight with the Yeti Switch Technology and you have yourself a Carbon MTB machine that can take on any rugged terrain from the valley's of Wales to the Glens of Scotland.
So to summarise the Yeti SB66 Carbon does it all....dont just read this, give us a call and have ago!
2014 SRAM Premium Enduro BUILD KIT - SB66 Carbon
- Shock: 2014 Performance Factory Float CTD Kashima Factory Adjust K+
- Forks: 2014 Rock Shox Pike RCT 150mm RLC 15MM TAPER - Black
- Wheels: 2014 Mavic Crossride Disc
- Brakes: 2014Avid Elixr 7 Trail - 180mm / 160mm Rear
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Crankset: 2014 SRAM X9 2 x 10 Spd - 39 -26
- Front Derailleur: 2014 SRAM X9 10Spd Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: 2014 SRAM X9 10Spd Direct Mount
- Shifters: 2014 SRAM X9 10Spd Shifters
- Cassette: 2014 SRAM 10spd
- Chain: 2014 SRAM 10spd
- Handlebars: Renthal Fat Bar Lite
- Stem: Renthal Duo Stem
- Seat Post: Race Face Ride 30.9mm
- Saddle: SDG Bel Air Rail - Black White Logo
- Grips: Yeti Aniversary Lock-On
- Travel: 160mm
- Weight: 6lb
- Colours: Black/Grey, Black/Turq Decals - Natural Matt Finish
- Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD Kashima (8.5”x2.5”)
- Fork Travel: 150mm or 160mm
- BB Shell: 73mm
- R Axle: 142mm x 12mm rear thru axle only
- F Mech: Direct mount (D-Type)
- Headset: Inset (zerostack) 44mm/56mm tapered.
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Seat clamp: 35mm
- Max Rear Rotor: 203mm
- Max Rear Tyre: 2.4”
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty
- Other information: The SB66c can be fitted with coil rear shock
- High modulus, hand-laid carbon fibre main frame and swing arm
- Tapered inset head tube
- Oversized pivots
- Enduro Max angular contact bearing
- Oversized fully-sealed eccentric
- 12mm x 142mm rear thru axle only
- Seat post dropper guides
- Removable ISCG mount
- Direct-mount front derailleur
- Custom elastomer chain slap guides
- 67 degree head angle with Fox 32 150, 65.9 degree head angle with Fox 36 160
- 17.1" / 434mm chain stays
- 13.4" / 340mm bottom bracket height