2014 Yeti 575 27.5" Wheel - MTB Mountain Bike - Turquoise - 2014 Shimano XT / Hope Build.
(Photo Shown is XT Build)
If you need a custom build or just a chat please call....We love to talk Yeti!
New 2014 Yeti 575 is here......One of Yeti's best selling all time bikes has had a marvelous transformation and been totally updated to compete with the growing surge of "All Mountain" bikes entering the market for 2014. The new 2014 Yeti 575 now has the much talked about 27.5" wheel or as some call it the 650b wheel platform.
Long revered for its impecable trail manners the new Yeti 575's suspension rate has been optimzed to give more effort support in the mid-stroke and a consistent fell all the way throught the suspension travel. This great suspension gives the new Yeti 575 650b more versatility on every trail no matter where you are.
As in the past all the great features that made the Yeti 575 a true trail bike are back in the new 2014 Yeti 575, with the hydro-formed aluminium tube set to optimize chassis stiffness, an oversize chain stay for both durability and stiffness, ISCG mounts and a progressive geometry that gives great confidence in climbing and descending. All in all the new 2014 Yeti 575 650b has proved to be a great all round all mountain machine.
2014 Yeti 575 Alloy Shimano XT / Hope BUILD KIT
- Shock: 2014 Performance Factory Float CTD Kashima Factory Adjust K+
- Forks: 2014 Fox 34 FLOAT Kashima 150mm CTD RLC 15MM TAPER - Choice
- Wheels: 2014 Hope Pro 2 EVO on Stans Flow Rims / Maxxis High Roller 2's
- Brakes Front: 2014 Hope Tech3 X2 Brakes - 183mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear: 2014 Hope Tech3 X2 Brakes - 160mm Rotor
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Crankset: 2014 Shimano M787 XT Black Crank Set - 2 x 10 38-26 (1 x 10 Available)
- Chain Device: 2014 E-Thirteen 2 x 10
- Front Derailleur: 2014 Shimano M785 XT 10 Speed Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: 2014 Shimano M786L XT Shaddow Plus 10 Speed
- Shifters: 2014 Shimano M780 XT Shifters - I-Spec2
- Cassette: Shimano XT 10 Speed Casstette 11-34
- Chain: Shimano XT 10 Speed Chain
- Handlebars: 2014 Renthal Fat Bar Lite Riser Bars
- Stem: 2014 Renthal Duo Stem
- Seat Post: 2014 Race Face Turbine Seat Post 30.9mm - Or Reverb option
- Saddle: SDG Bel Air Rail - Black White Logo
- Grips: Yeti Aniversary Lock-On
2014 Yeti 575 27.5" Spec:
- Travel: 150mm
- Weight: 7.5lb
- Colours: Turquoise / Black / Yellow
- Rear Shock: Fox Float CTD Kashima (7.875”x2.0”)
- Fork Travel: 150mm or 160mm
- BB Shell: 73mm
- R Axle: 142mm x 12mm rear thru axle only
- F Mech: Direct mount (D-Type)
- Headset: Inset (zerostack) 44mm/56mm tapered.
- Seatpost: 30.9mm (reverb capable)
- Seat clamp: 35mm
- Max Rear Rotor: 203mm
- Max Rear Tyre: 2.4”
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer’s warranty on frame.
- Tapered inset head tube
- Oversized pivots
- Enduro Max angular contact bearing
- Oversized fully-sealed eccentric
- 12mm x 142mm rear thru axle only
- Seat post dropper guides
- ISCG05 tabs
- Direct-mount front derailleur
- Custom elastomer chain slap guides
||5'0" (153 CM) - 5'3" (160 CM)
||5'3" (160 CM) - 5'7" (171 CM)
||5'7" (171 CM) - 5'11" (180 CM)
||5'11" (180 CM) - 6'3" (191 CM)
||6'3" (191 CM) - 6'6" (198 CM)