2014 Hope Tech Enduro Evo TL 27.5" Wheels - Black
Over the past few years Hope have been building their Hope Hoops on the most popular rims on the market, whether it be Stan's NoTubes, Mavic or DT Swiss.
While all these rims have many positives, Hope felt that none exactly fitted their criteria for the "perfect rim", so with this in mind they set about designing their own rim. They wanted a light, stiff, welded rim with eyelets and manufactured from an aluminium which was strong, without being brittle. Sounds simple doesn't it!
Well two years later they now have the new Hope Tech Evo rims available in XC and Enduro spec. The 26" and 29" XC rims are in stock as well as 26" Enduro. 27.5" XC and Enduro rims will be available early May, along with the 29" Enduro.
New Hope Tech Evo Enduro wheels are handmade for constant quality and reliability.
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 2 EVO Tech Specs >
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race stainless steel double butted spokes
- Standard hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Gunsmoke and Purple
- Straight pull hubs only in Black
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied as 135mm QR (135x12 and 142x 12 conversions available separately)
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings