2014 GT Sensor Expert Carbon Mountain Bike - 130mm Travel Mountain Bike - New GT 650b
The 2014 GT Sensor Carbon has a long front center, short stem, and wide bars to give you all the control you need on descents but without sacrificing climbing ability.
With 130mm travel on both the front and the rear, you have a bike that is very capable on a wide range of trails. Round all of this out with a comfortable and stable geometry, the new Angle Optimized Suspension, and you’ve got our most responsive ride yet.
The GT Sensor Carbon frame uses our FOC Ultra frame construction method, which takes a minimalist approach to carbon fabrication by using the fewest possible layers of high-modulus carbon to achieve a stiff, reliable, and responsive ride. We focused on Center Stiffness with a 2-part forged, welded bottom bracket and wide-set bearings, connected by hollow through-axle pivots. In the rear of the bike, we have dual-bearing pivots to distribute the load and maximize the stiffness of the rear axle.
The GT Sensor Alloy frame starts by eliminating the weight and bulk of gussets by putting the top tube through a 2-stage hydroforming process. Just like the Sensor Carbon, the Center Stiffness is high with a 2-part forged, welded bottom bracket and wide-set bearings, bearings that distribute the load across the axle.
2104 GT Sensor Carbon Spec:
- Frame - COR Trail Philosophy, FOC Ultra Carbon Frame, 130mm Travel Independent Drivetrain AOS Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots,1 1/8-1 1/2 Integrated Head Tube, and 12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts
- Forks -RockShox Sektor Gold RL 27.5 Solo Air, 130mm Travel, 15x100mm Maxle, w/ Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock - Fox Racing Shox Float CTD BV, 7.25x1.75 Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
- Handlebars - Kore Durox AL6061 DB, 740mm
- Stem - Kore Cubix, 1-1/8 Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, 80mm
- Shifters - 30 Speed #SHIFTER#
- Front Mech -Shimano SLX, FD-M671-D
- Rear Mech - Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M786-D
- Chainset - RaceFace Evolve, 42/32/22T, 3x10
- Bottom Bracket - RaceFace
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG81-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- Front Brake - Formula T1S, w/ 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Formula T1S, w/ 180mm Rotor
- Rims - WTB STi23, UST Tubeless, 32H
- Front Hub - All Terra High Flange Alloy Disc, Sealed Bearing, 15x100mm Thru Axle
- Rear Hub - All Terra High Flange Alloy Cassette Disc, Sealed Bearing, 12x142mm Thru Axle
- Spokes - DT Competition, 1.8/1.6 Stainless, Black
- Tyres - Continental X-King 27.5x2.4, ProTection Folding FrontContinental X-King 27.5x2.2, ProTection Folding Rear.
- Seatpost - KS LEV Integra, 34.9mm, w/ Remote