2014 GT Force X Pro Carbon Mountain Bike - All Mountain 160mm Mountain Bike
"STEEP CLIMBS, HIGH ALPINE SINGLETRACK, GNARLY DESCENTS, AND THE POSSIBILITY OF HAVING TO PUT YOUR BIKE ON YOUR BACK IS WHAT THE GT ALL-MOUNTAIN RIDER LIVES FOR"
Our most versatile mountain bike range and quite possibly the most fun, the 2014 GT Force Carbon comes with 150mm travel on both the front and the rear and bad-ass geometry.
The 2014 GT Force Carbon includes our brand new Angle Optimized Suspension platform.
The 2014 GT Force Carbon uses our FOC Ultra frame construction method, which takes a minimalist approach to carbon fabrication by using the fewest possible layers of high-modulus carbon to achieve a stiff, reliable, and responsive ride. We focused on Center Stiffness with a 2-part forged, welded bottom bracket and wide-set bearings, connected by hollow through-axle pivots. In the rear of the bike, we have dual-bearing pivots to distribute the load and maximize the stiffness of the rear axle.
2014 GT Force Carbon Pro Model:
- Frame: COR All Mountain Philosophy, FOC Ultra Carbon Frame, 150mm Travel AOS Independent Drivetrain® Suspension System w/Forged Linkage, Pivots, 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Integrated Head Tube, and 12 x 142mm Maxle Dropouts
- Fork: Fox 34 Float 27.5 CTD FIT w/ Adjust Kashima, 160mm Travel, 15QR, w/ FIT Damper, Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Shock: Fox Racing Shox Float X CTD w/ Adjust Kashima, 7.5"x2" Air Shock, w/ Rebound & Compression Adjust
- Chain Device: e.thirteen XCX, High Direct Mount
- Cranks: RaceFace Turbine, 36/24T w/ Bashguard
- Front Mech: Shimano Deore XT, FD-M781-D
- Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, RD-M786-GS-D
- Shifter: Shimano Deore XT, SL-M780, Rapid Fire
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, CS-M771-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- Wheels: Shimano Deore XT, WH-M785, 650b Wheelset
- Tyres: Continental Trail King ProTection 27.5"x2.4", Folding Bead
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M785 w/ 203mm / 180mm Saint Rotor, SM-RT99
- Bars: RaceFace Atlas, 785mm Width, 1/2" Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Stem: RaceFace Atlas, 31.8mm Clamp, 50mm Length
- Grips: GT Statement Double Lock-on Grips
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race SL, Cromoly Rails
- Seat Post: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 34.9mm