2013 Yeti ARC Carbon 29R / 650b - Turquoise XT Black Edition Build
Call For Best Price!...We Love To Talk Yeti!
A perfect blend of carbon fibre, big wheels and Yeti XC heritage.
We never like to think of ourselves as slow, but we were definitely deliberate in our approach to 29ers. And as with all things, once we committed, we committed fully. The hardtail Big Top, the first 29er we were proud to call a Yeti, debuted in 2010 after years of above- and below-the-radar tinkering by a core group of Yeti employees who were enamored with big wheels.
It was no one-off. The following year we rolled up on a full-suspension 29er, the ridiculously fun SB95. And now we’re back again, taking everything we’ve learned over the years about bike racing, big-wheel handling, and materials engineering to deliver the all-new ARC Carbon. Twenty years of ARC racing heritage updated with fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and a light, snappy, high-mod carbon frame. For you smaller riders, we made the small and extra small sizes with mid-sized 27.5” wheels for added stand over and improved handling.
Basically, take Yeti’s most storied XC race bike, make it even more stable, add bigger wheels, then make the frame as smooth and responsive as only the best carbon frames can be. That’s the ARC Carbon.
2013 Shimano XT Black Edition BUILD KIT - Yeti ARC Carbon
- Forks: 2013 Fox 32 FLOAT 29R Kashima 100mm CTD RLC 15MM TAPER
- Wheels: Mavic Crossride 29R Disc - 6 Bolt - Maxis Ardent Tyres
- Brakes Front: 2013 Shimano M785 XT - ICE TECH 180mm Rotors
- Brakes Rear: 2013 Shimano M785 XT - ICE TECH 160mm Rotors
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Crankset: 2013 Shimano M787 XT Black Crank Set - 2 x 10 38-26
- Front Derailleur: 2013 Shimano M785 XT 10 Speed Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur: 2013 Shimano M786L XT Shaddow Plus 10 Speed
- Shifters: 2013 Shimano M780 XT Shifters - I-Spec2
- Cassette: Shimano XT 10 Speed Casstette 11-34
- Chain: Shimano XT 10 Speed Chain
- Handlebars: 2013 Thompson Elite Carbon Bars - 730mm
- Stem: 2013 Thompson Elite Stem 50mm / 70mm / 90mm
- Seat Post: 2013 Thompson Elite Seat Post 30.9mm (410mm Can be cut down)
- Saddle: SDG Bel Air Rail - Black White Logo
- Grips: Yeti Aniversary Lock-On
New 2013 Yeti ARC Carbon
• High modulus carbon fiber main frame
• Tapered inset headtube -44mm/56mm
• Internal cable rounting front/rear der
• 29” wheel size on m-xl sizes, 27.5” on xs-s sizes • yeti looptail rear triangle
• Geometry compatible for 100mm-120mm fork
• Removable iscg mount
• Bolt-on cable guides
• Direct-mount front derailleur
• 142x12 rear axle