2013 Yeti ARC Carbon 29R / 650b - Turquoise SRAM Enduro Build..Competetive entry for Carbon XC.
Call For Best Price!...We Love To Talk Yeti!
A perfect blend of carbon fibre, big wheels and Yeti XC heritage.
We never like to think of ourselves as slow, but we were definitely deliberate in our approach to 29ers. And as with all things, once we committed, we committed fully. The hardtail Big Top, the first 29er we were proud to call a Yeti, debuted in 2010 after years of above- and below-the-radar tinkering by a core group of Yeti employees who were enamored with big wheels.
It was no one-off. The following year we rolled up on a full-suspension 29er, the ridiculously fun SB95. And now we’re back again, taking everything we’ve learned over the years about bike racing, big-wheel handling, and materials engineering to deliver the all-new ARC Carbon. Twenty years of ARC racing heritage updated with fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and a light, snappy, high-mod carbon frame. For you smaller riders, we made the small and extra small sizes with mid-sized 27.5” wheels for added stand over and improved handling.
Basically, take Yeti’s most storied XC race bike, make it even more stable, add bigger wheels, then make the frame as smooth and responsive as only the best carbon frames can be. That’s the ARC Carbon.
2013 SRAM Enduro BUILD KIT - Yeti ARC Carbon
- Forks: 2013 SID RCT3 - Solo Air 100 27.5" / 29R MaxleLite15 - Diffusion Black - Motion Control
- Wheels: 2013 Mavic Crossride 29R Wheels (650B Please call for options)
- Brakes Front: 2013 Avid Elixr 5 Disc Brakes - 180mm Rotor Front
- Brakes Rear: 2013 Avid Elixr 5 Disc Brakes - 180mm Rotor Front
- Headset: Cane Creek
- Crankset: 2013 SRAM S1000 Chain set - Storm Grey 3 x 10 Speed 22/33/44
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB
- Front Derailleur: 2013 SRAM X7 Front Derailiuer -10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: 2013 SRAM X9 Rear Derailiuer - 10 Speed
- Shifters: 2013 X7 Trigger Shifters
- Cassette: 2013 SRAM X7 Rear Cassette
- Chain: SRAM X9 10 Speed
- Handlebars: 2013 Truvative T20
- Stem: 2013 Truvative T20
- Seat Post: 2013 Truvative T20
- Grips: Yeti Anniversary Lock-On
If there's anything you would like to change here please call!
New 2013 Yeti ARC Carbon
• High modulus carbon fiber main frame
• Tapered inset headtube -44mm/56mm
• Internal cable rounting front/rear der
• 29” wheel size on m-xl sizes, 27.5” on xs-s sizes • yeti looptail rear triangle
• Geometry compatible for 100mm-120mm fork
• Removable iscg mount
• Bolt-on cable guides
• Direct-mount front derailleur
• 142x12 rear axle