2013 Yeti ARC Carbon 29R / 650b - Black XX1 Hope Build......The Ultimate XC machine!
Call For Best Price!...We Love To Talk Yeti!
A perfect blend of carbon fibre, big wheels and Yeti XC heritage.
We never like to think of ourselves as slow, but we were definitely deliberate in our approach to 29ers. And as with all things, once we committed, we committed fully. The hardtail Big Top, the first 29er we were proud to call a Yeti, debuted in 2010 after years of above- and below-the-radar tinkering by a core group of Yeti employees who were enamored with big wheels.
It was no one-off. The following year we rolled up on a full-suspension 29er, the ridiculously fun SB95. And now we’re back again, taking everything we’ve learned over the years about bike racing, big-wheel handling, and materials engineering to deliver the all-new ARC Carbon. Twenty years of ARC racing heritage updated with fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and a light, snappy, high-mod carbon frame. For you smaller riders, we made the small and extra small sizes with mid-sized 27.5” wheels for added stand over and improved handling.
Basically, take Yeti’s most storied XC race bike, make it even more stable, add bigger wheels, then make the frame as smooth and responsive as only the best carbon frames can be. That’s the ARC Carbon.
2013 Shimano XT Black Edition BUILD KIT - Yeti ARC Carbon
- Forks: 2013 Fox 29 32 FLOAT Kashima CTD 100mm (Option Rock Shox SID WC Carbon Crown)
- Wheels: Hope Pro 3 SP-XC3 - Stans Crest rim/24H inc. super light disc - Tubeless
- Brakes Front: 2013 Hope Tech Evo RACE Stealth Brakes – Ti Bolts - Front 160mm
- Brakes Rear: 2013 Hope Tech Evo RACE Stealth Brakes – Ti Bolts - Front 140mm
- Headset: Hope Integrated
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 Q-Factor 168 - 170 32T (Other sizes available)
- Bottom Bracket: Hope Stainless / Ceramic
- Front Derailleur: Its XX1....it don’t need it!!
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1Rear Derailleur
- Shifters: SRAM XX1 Trigger Shifters
- Cassette: SRAM XX1 Rear Cassette
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Chain
- Handlebars: 2013 Race Face Next SL Carbon
- Stem: 2013 Hope XC Stem – 70mm or 90mm
- Seat Post: 2013 Race Face Next SL Carbon
- Grips: Yeti Anniversary Lock-On
If there's anything you would like to change here please call!
New 2013 Yeti ARC Carbon
• High modulus carbon fiber main frame
• Tapered inset headtube -44mm/56mm
• Internal cable rounting front/rear der
• 29” wheel size on m-xl sizes, 27.5” on xs-s sizes • yeti looptail rear triangle
• Geometry compatible for 100mm-120mm fork
• Removable iscg mount
• Bolt-on cable guides
• Direct-mount front derailleur
• 142x12 rear axle